Bad Boy (n.) person1. A guy who has many characteristics of a naughty, naughty boy.
OMG let the drooling begin
2. A heartbreaker with a five o’clock shadow.
3. Independent and willful. Does what he wants when he wants. Never follow trends, they follow him.
4. Someone that’s not looking for trouble, but there’s a serious sense of danger about him.
We love danger!
Usable Note: A bad boy is a gorgeous man with MANY layers and is INSANELY irresistible to women.
*raises hands*… YES PLEASE!
As you guys know, bad boys are my favorite types of fictional characters. Usually, the bigger the jerk they are the more I like them. As long as they have a sweet and lovable side. While I have too many bad boy favorites to name, here are a few of my recent favorites:
Dean Holder from Hopeless by Coleen Hoover
Beau Vincent from The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
Sawyer Vincent from The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines
Jude Ryder from Crash and Clash by Nicole Williams
1-ebook copy of Hopeless by Colleen Hoover (Open Internationally) (Kindle or Nook)
Plus your choice of one of the following books: (Paperback for US, e-book for International)
The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines
Crash by Nicole Williams
Clash by Nicole Williams
1. I verify all entries, cheating disqualifies all of your entries.
2. Make sure to provide the extra info requested on the widget or your entry will be disqualified.
I have 3 other awesome giveaways going on my blog right now, check out the ‘GIVEAWAYS’ tab to enter them all!
-1-year blog anniversary MASSIVE giveaway! Enter to win one out of 15 amazing prizes including signed books, ARC’s, swag and a box of books! (ONE DAY LEFT TO ENTER!)
-Blogger Spotlight & Giveaway for Tabitha @ Tabitha’s Book Blog. Enter to win one of 6 highly anticipated January YA releases.
-Enter to win two copies of The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden and The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen.
11 Responses to “Bad Boy Rehab Giveaway!”
Leave a Reply